pages] [contact info.]
Hidehiko Masuhara is a Professor of Mathematical and Computing Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology since April 2013. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo. He received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. in Computer Science from Department of Information Science, University of Tokyo in 1992, 1994, and 1999, respectively, and served as an assistant professor, lecturer, and associate professor at Graphics and Computer Science, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo from 1995 until 2013.
His research interest is programming languages, especially on aspect- and context-orientd programming, partial evaluation, computational reflection, meta-level architectures, parallel/concurrent computing, and programming environments.
[Links to related pages]
- Research Projects
- Recent Professional Activities:
- Onward! 2013, a program committee member (October, 2013)
- OOPSLA 2013, a program committee member (October, 2013)
- 5th International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming (COP 2013), an organizer (July 2013)
- International Conference on Software Composition (SC 2013), a program committee member (June 2013)
- MODULARITY: aosd 2013, the general chair (March, 2013)
- Foundations of Aspect-Oriented Languages (FOAL 2013), an organizing member (Mach 2013)
- AOAsia/Pacific'13 Workshop, an organizer (March, 2013)
- A SAC track on Programming for Separation of Concerns (SAC PSC 2013), a program committee member (March 18-22, 2013)
- OOPSLA 2012, a program committee member (October, 2012)
- GPCE 2012, a program committee member (September, 2012)
- 4th International workshop on Context-oriented Programming (COP 2012), an organizing committee member (June 2012)
- 9th Workshop on
Reflection, AOP and Meta-Data for Software Evolution (RAM-SE'12), a program committee member (June 2011)
- 4th International Workshop on Search-driven development: Users, Infrastructure, Tools and Evaluation (SUITE 2012), a program committee member (May 2012)
- IPSJ Transactions on Programming, an editorial committee member (April 2010-)
- IPSJ SIG-PRO, secretary (April 2008-Mar 2012), chair (April 2012-)
- JSSST Computer Software, an editorial committee member (Apr 2008-)
- Aspect-Oriented Software Association, a steering committee member (2006-)
- IPSJ Journal, a senior editorial committee member (June 2006-May 2013)
- not so recent ones...
- Teaching (in Japanese)
- Miscellaneous local resources (Japanese)
HM. First created on May 3, 1994.
Department of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Ookayama 2-12-1 W8-35, Meguro-ku,
Tokyo 152-8552 Japan